top of page
Search
  • ghentfarmersmarket

In case of inclement weather

🥕We are monitoring the weather forecast for tomorrow's GRAND OPENING MARKET to ensure the safety and comfort of vendors and visitors. In case of inclement weather, it may be necessary to postpone or cancel the event to avoid any potential risks or hazards.


🥕We have asked the City if we could have a REDO! For Friday, April 14th, just is the case!


🥕Follow the Ghent Farmers Market social media pages for any updates, cancellations or rescheduling.




29 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page